Friday, September 08, 2006

Yet Another New Teaser Online!

video stills

Click here to watch it! Jaaaa… we tease you so much, I can almost feel how much you are teased about Röntgenschall! And I can read it: I got a lot of emails, people ask me the same question every time: ”When will there be some songs to download on your internetwebsite?“ Well… we made really crapppy recordings. We sound like evil cookiemonsters with electric guitars. But fortunately we have some good friends who are audio spezialisten geeks. They will even make your answering machine recordings sound like they were blasting from a billion watt stereo! These guys send me a message from their secret laboratory from the top of the Harz mountains: ”Will make it ’till Tuesday, Sir!“ So check our website on Tuesday night…

0 Comments