Sunday, September 24, 2006

Röntgenschall Paper Action Toy

download bassplayer paper action toy

I spent some days in my laboratory. Searching for a way to duplicate myself. Difficult. Bad headache. Well… had some… results. Sort of. My evil machine was able to design detailed construction plans that enable you to build Siegfried, Herr Stock, Bassplayer and me… from paper! I still have to make some little improvements. Today you get Bassplayer. Soon you will be able to build the whole band from paper! If thousands of millions of people will do… we will… take over the internet! It is working… IT IS WORKING!!!

5 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous
I am so excited!
9/25/2006 1:22 PM comment permalink
Anonymous Anonymous
I told my Redakteure to tacker an army of bassplayers together. We will put them überall on hamburgs streets and... ach was, you will see. Demnächst.
9/26/2006 12:07 PM comment permalink
Blogger Dr. Blumen
Oh großartig! But here’s a note from our Bassplayer: he is left-handed! Just when he is posing for a paper action toy, he holds the bass under his right arm!
9/26/2006 12:12 PM comment permalink
Anonymous Anonymous
I need a doctor title zwingend fastly to not feel underdressed, when I comment here under you doctors.
9/27/2006 7:16 AM comment permalink
Blogger Smith
You design Paper Action Toy looks very interesting.

from www.toys8868.cn
5/15/2007 2:03 AM comment permalink