Monday, October 23, 2006

Need more women with staches!



While surfing around on the awesome worldwide fantastic internet (I was looking for nice hairy ladies), I found something really great: Jenniver Miller (click to read an article from New York Times). A woman who grows a really sweet dark beard – and refuses to shave it. Wow! Makes me rock out … she looks hot like hell! How I whish she was singer in my tiny band!

And to all the women out there who tend to grow a mustache – just do it! We love it! This is four sexy German dudes who will marry four of you! Here’s some further information to encourage you, ladies.

Do you have some nice pictures of women with sexy facial hair? Feel free to post it to the comments!

43 years old, male, great in bed & kitchen:
Dr. R. Blumen

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous
10/23/2006 4:22 PM comment permalink
Blogger Dr. Blumen
Sweet! But I guess it’s fake.
10/23/2006 4:41 PM comment permalink