Friday, January 05, 2007

2007 - the Year of the Schall?

Hallo Internet.

Wow, we had a super new year’s party. We played Nintendo Wii all night long, awfully loaded on egg-liquer. I broke my left arm while virtually boxing against my brother Siegfried. I didn’t notice untill new year’s day.

When I stopped by on simplebits.com today, I saw a nice mention of Röntgenschall. Thank you Dan Cederholm! Our little webmonkey ate all the wonderful books about web design you wrote. He enjoyed ’em very much (with peanut butter). We had a lot of new site visitors and there were some other people writing about us on their blogs. That’s pretty cool and we love you all!

So go ahead and spread the word a little more via digg.com …

Digg!

We think it’s a good chance to announce that we will wait a little bit longer with the tour. End of January. We want to give you the chance to take part and let us play on your blog a little longer.

Without you, dear internet, we would not be where we are now.
Reimund B. (Dr. Rö.)

0 Comments